I had one of the most relaxing weekends in ages... I slept 12hours every night and the days were spent in absolute relaxation. Saturday I decided to go to for the first time to a fairly known flea market in Lisbon. Feira das Almas happens once a month, on the first saturday of each month, and brings together not only vintage/second-hand sellers, but also artisans and homemade produtcs. As I arrived, I felt the setting was a bit more alternative than what I would have imagined: an old warehouse with very loud live-mixed music and a certain fragrance in the air. There was a lot of people, I could barely move (let alone take pictures, sorry), but I managed to see a few things and buy a few things :) Although there were some second-hand items thar caught my eye at first, I was immediately discouraged by the fact that: a) it wasn't my size, or b) too expensive. So I turned to the hand/homemade produtcs and bought: Orange and poppy seeds cookies Aphrodisiac whipped cream Officia...
Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete