A Sustainable Tree é uma loja online criada com o intuito de oferecer uma gama de produtos sustentáveis e ecológicos, sem plásticos nem químicos, contribuindo para um planeta mais saudável e equilibrado. Esta loja online, com presença activa em plataformas sociais como o Instagram e o Facebook , mostra-nos que é muito fácil fazer pequenas mudanças no nosso quotidiano de modo a tornar a nossa pegada ecológica cada vez mais reduzida. Os produtos estão separados em categorias como: produtos de higiene, cuidado do rosto e das mãos e utensílios de cozinha; oferecendo inúmeras oportunidades para substituir os produtos embalados em plástico e cheios de químicos que normalmente adquirimos nas superfícies comerciais por outros com embalagens mais ecológicas e produtos naturais e orgânicos. Estão também disponíveis produtos vegan, ou seja, que não possuem subprodutos de origem animal e que não foram testados em animais. As marcas dos vários produtos sã...
Hello beauties, I have shared I am taking a trip this summer and at this point I am beyond excited. At the end of July, I will be going to China where I'll spend the following month traveling. THAT'S RIGHT!!ONE MONTH IN CHINA!! Nearly 17 years later, I'll be walking in chinese grounds. You probably read around here somewhere that I was born in Macau, so this is a big deal and it is long overdue. I can't wait to be there *squeals* Today marks the one month and a half milestone and it is feeling super real! So how am I preparing for this aventure? *cue The Lord of the Rings soundtrack* 1. Plane tickets After deciding where you want to go, you should get the plane/train tickets. Given that I made the decision last year in August, there was a lot of time to scout for tickets. After searching and browsing sites and Pinterest, I found Hopper . Hopper is a great app. It predicts the changes in airfares, compares websites and let's you know the best time to actually buy y...
New week, new month. Yep, that's right: December is here! So bring out your fluffy socks, poor some tea or make hot chocolate. Grab a book and some blankets. Spend five more minutes in bed because it's too cold to get out. Lit a fire and some candles. Snuggle with a loved one! Have a wonderful December! XOXO, M
great pictures! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
Delete