The travel diaries: China - Macau part 2

Yup, part two of the most sentimental part of my journey through China!

I was Home. And I didn't realise how true that was.



Finding portuguese pavements on the other side of the world is a very unique feeling.
Leal Senado Square.



(Is this Macau or is this mainland China?)




Ruins of St. Paul's Church.


A wall filled with old posters... Absolutely loved it!


And so did Pedro, so much so he wanted to pose for a picture!


Visiting anothe famous site in Macau: Lou Lim Ieoc Garden. Oh how I missed these places...








Playing board games in the park!



Peace and tranquility in the middle of town.



Childhood drink in my childhood city ❤️


Posing for pictures in front of my last school with one of my classmates ✌🏻️


The same place I used to buy little gunpowder pops when I was a kid. Still there, still selling the pops, 17 years later!


One of the best places to eat, Nga Tim in Coloane!!





End of the night snack ❤️ yum


Visiting the last house I lived in Macau. We had this amazing view ❤️




Big fish tanks and coffee places that look like the Rossio Station in Lisbon. Macau you are still amazing.



Night view of Taipa.










East meets the West: street sign made of typical blue and white portuguese tiles, "azulejos", with the chinese characters.


Dinner in Hong Kong. Asian cuteness level overload!! (It was delicious!!!!)


I had seen the touristy and oh-so-familiar sites of Macau, I had the food I was longing for and walked the still familiar streets. On my last day, I decided to explore the "new" Cotai area.






And just like that, it was time to leave again. To all those who met me during my days at Macau, you were amazing! I can't wait to be back and for a longer period of time too!!

But adventure was waiting for me back in Beijing. And cool photos too.
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes