Christmas has passed, bring on the New Year!

I barely have time to do anything these days, I'm really sorry! But I had to blog today, it's been too long!!

I hope you all had a good Christmas, with lots of good stuff and great company; I know I did!
And how about 'em presents, huh? Was Santa a generous man? As for me, I had just what I really wanted. Here are some pictures of my Christmas ^^






 Santa (aka Mommy) brought me the Snow Fairy Showe Gel and other LUSH stuff...so happy!!  And also, my new bunny polar blanket!


  Mango Cheesecake with Passion Fruit, Honey and Lemon (if I'm not mistaken)





Meet our Christmas Miracle. This poor fella was alone for more than a month. His cage was filled with so many things and so little food and no water. We found him on the 25th and brought him home. The good thing is he seems to be healthy and he eats and runs all day. Hopefully, in no time, he'll no longer be skin and bones! :)








 I confess I wasn't expecting this last gift. A refill of Marco Polo black tea for the busy days at the shop and a bonus of macarrons and chocolate dragées. I'm a happy girl!





And now it's time to go to bed. But before I go, is anyone going to do some sales' shopping? Gonna lose your minds? Tell me everything!

XOXO,

M


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes