Shopping: Fall must-haves

Summer is really my favourite season, with all the trips to the beach, the music festivals, the good weather, the shorts and sandals... But all good things come to an end and since september is here, fall is just around the corner. And with it, some shopping is required, to help fight the blues a little. Soon it will be time for hot tea and waiting for the bus while it's raining... Ah Fall, I haven't missed you a single bit.


Recently, I have been told that I should stop using pencil-like concealers and switch to liquid ones, due to extreme dry skin around and under my eyes. I looked around but I could use a little help: can anyone suggest me a good liquid/creamy concealer? The reviews of this one from M.A.C are pretty good, but I'd love to hear from you, dear readers! Since I didn't use a lot of makeup during the summer, this wasn't a priority. Now that I'm back to work, seems like a good time to invest in a good concealer. Leave comments, share experiences, let me know about you're favourite products.


Row by row, left to right:
H&M - ZARA - ZARA
M.A.C - OYSHO - M.A.C
BIMBA & LOLA - BIMBA & LOLA - OYSHO

All items currently in store and in my wishlist. The Heroine lipstick is something that will require some effort to acquire, since it is not sold in Portugal and I want to see it before I buy it. As for the rest, pieces that reflect some maturity but that are not too serious. Except for the lion socks, which are playfull through and through, ideal for those weekends at home, with a warm cup of tea. 


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me