Christmas goodies!

Christmas is the time of year I actually see my family together. We're a small bunch but we live far from each other, so getting together isn't always easy. Laughs, good food and, in the end, presents.
Now that the madness has settled down, I can show you what I've received this year.

 Grandma's 86th birthday on Christmas Day. :)

Best.Boyfriend.Ever!


LUSH Magic Hare Canvas bag and a lot of seasonal products!
Cat mug: A LOJA DO GATO PRETO
Plum Soap: ACH BRITO
Petroleum blue jacket: MASSIMO DUTTI
SONY Xperia J


And because no Christmas is complete without a box of chocolate...


How was your Christmas? Did you get everything you wanted? Time with family, food and perhaps some presents? ^^


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes