February wishlist

WeINothing like a wishlist to start off the week (and month) right?


The pastel colour of the underwear contrasts with the bright tone of the dress and makeup but they all have one thing in common: Spring please come soon!

1. OYSHO (each item sold separately)
2. THE BODY SHOP
3. THE BODY SHOP 
4. ZARA
5. THE BODY SHOP
6. ZARA

My desire to own a red dress transitioned from last year. All I've seen so far is either too dressy or too short...maybe this time I'll buy one! Black pants are a basic piece to have in your wardrobe, as well as a red lipstick. Granted, this is more coral than red, but still ideal to brighten up the look.
The black bottle is the new frangrance by THE BODY SHOP, Smoky Poppy. In my opinion it's the most sensual packaging they have, ideal for Valentine's Day (wink wink). To be fair, I have yet to try it but my expectations are very high. Following the Valentine's Day theme, how about the lingerie? There's something very feminine and sexy about the combination of pale pink with lace. A great alternative to the red and black lingerie often seen this time of the year.
The Shimmer Cubes have been a constant every season, but this time THE BODY SHOP went for brighter tones. My immediate thought is a 60/70's inspired vibe!

After this, how can you not start wishing for sunny days and good weather?
Have a great week.

XOXO,

M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes