M.A.C x Toledo

Living in Portugal, most of M.A.C's collaborations are only available online or, with a little help from destiny, if I happen to travel and go somewhere they're sold (like Paris and the Rocky Horror Picture Show line). Somehow, I was lucky enough to see the Toledo line on display in Lisbon and I managed to bring home two items!!


The first thing I liked was the packaging. The design is beautiful and reminds me a little of Picasso's works. Then I saw the products and their shades.


I remeber seeing the products online and the blushes were the first thing to awe me. Ombre? Really? This is going to be so cool, now I just have to get a new brush and start wearing it!!
Being a girl with a very light skin tone, I have always liked makeup with colour. As far as lipsticks go, I'm all for bold colours. A little mascara, a little blush, get your lipstick and you're ready to go! This orange-red matte is gorgeous, just in time for spring and I'm just waiting for a special occasion to wear it!

M.A.C x Toledo Matte Lipstick in Barbecue
M.A.C x Toledo Ombre Blush in Azalea Blossom


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes