How to have a happy monday (or any other day)

Don't you feel like sometimes you need an extra somthing to boost your mojo and get you through the day? For me, there are a few things I can do to make my (mon)day so much better!

#1 - THAT piece of clothing
My "Being a person is getting too complicated. Time to be a unicorn" tshirt is an instant mood lifter. When I feel like being in touch with my feminine self, a dress is also great. So wear that one piece that immediately makes you smile and go get 'em!



#2 - Lipstick
Silly, but it works for me! I could say that red lipstick is the thing to go to. If I never tried M.A.C's Heroine, I could say that. It takes guts to use it, specially since my mother shows every single time how much she dislikes to see me with it. But I love the vibrant purple colour and the confidence it gives me!


#3 - Music
For me, it's The Beatles. I could also mention Pharrel's Happy, but that's kind of obvious no? Abbey Road works wonder in brightening my spirits, specially the medley from Sun King all the way to She Came in Through the Bathroom Window.



#4 - Inspiration
Finally, surround yourself with positive thinking!





XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. Agree with everything! The Beatles is indeed a very uplifting band, in a general way, it can make wonders to your mood. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes