Images tell a story #89

Hello everyone!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there, I hope you had an awesome day! :)

I know I've been away and not posting so often, but please try and forgive me. I'll try and bring you some new posts more frequently and you can also make your own suggestions in the comment box below.

Here are the pictures of the last couple of weeks.

The How Blue Tour, Florence and the Machine, Lisbon April 18th



Best burgers in town! TO.B

Have you seen anything like this cake? See more designs and find out how to get yours here.

After recording the first podcast of the new season of Game of Thrones.
Find out more here (content in portuguese).




Have an awesome week!!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes