2K18

I am not great with words and I am not one to make long written essays about new year's resolutions.
I did my thinking on NYE, while I enjoyed a nice serving of sushi and watched all 6 Star Wars episodes.
Yes, 2017 was not a good year for me, for many reasons and no reason at all. I felt out of place, out of my own game and unbalanced in a general way. So that's that and it's done.

Enter 2018: I have this thing with even numbers and I am specially fond of 4 and 8. So that immediately makes me feel like this is going to be a great year. I have some projects lined up and some ideas of what I want to accomplish. See? Small text, not great with words. Done!

Will I try to write more often? I will, but I make no promisses. Work consumes most of my time (and space in my head) and, in case you did not notice, I started learning chinese and sh$t's real this year. Meaning I am more and more tired and I don't want blogging and writting to become an obligation.

I will try to update this space whenever I have interesting stuff to say and show! (There's no need to make daily posts if I have nothing new and interesting to show, right?) 
Do you know what would be fun? Getting ideas from you readers (yoohoo, anyone there?). Don't be shy!

If you want to see what I am up to, follow me on IG for daily updates ❤️ @martabgsilva 

There it is: a long a$$ post about nothing more than a " Helloo there 2018, please be better".


Love,

M

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes