Guess who's back

Although my best efforts to avoid and deny it, fall has arrived. Not only the days are much smaller, early in the evening the temperature drops...a lot! We can even feel an "early-evening-wind" blowing!
That being said, it's no wonder I'm thinking about fall/winter outfits and how to make my wardrobe cold-weather-friendly, yet keeping it feminine and chic!

Here are my picks!

ZARA



H&M



OYSHO


I also have my eyes set on a coat from UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON, but I can't seem to find pictures online. 
So, what are your wants and wishes for fall/winter? Oh, I couldn't leave out makeup, could I? My cravings are simple: a dark red lipstick. Something like this:



Let me know what are you looking for!

XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. I'm on the search for some amazing cut out boots. I don't want a big heel though so it's proving to be tough! I don't want to shell out £70 for some TopShop bad boys but it's looking like I'll have no other choice. Loving dark rubies and emeralds for this A/W though. x

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion&Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chloe! I saw some in ZARA, but you'll probably pay the same as in TOPSHOP...sorry I can't help you! :b

      Xo,

      M

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me