Inspiration lately

Hello beautiful!! I know I've been away and haven't been blogging that much, so here are some pictures of the latest outfits!

Also, yesterday was VOGUE'S FASHION NIGHT OUT Lisbon. As expected, a lot of people went downtown for a night of fashion, well-dressed people and freebies! I'm really glad a store decided to give free PEPSI, it was too hot! I bought something but I'll wait to show it to you in a different post! *surprise*


 Top: H&M
Skirt: ZARA
Shoes: FLY LONDON
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE
Star earrings: BIMBA & LOLA

Lipgloss: CHANEL
Eyeliner: GIVENCHY
Mascara: GIVENCHY




Tshirt: PULL & BEAR
Jeans: PULL & BEAR
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE

Eyeliner: LUSH
Lipstick: SEPHORA

Hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow, so don't forget to drop by and take a look!
Have an awesome weekend!!
XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. Sweet pictures and the first outfit is great! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes