And it's Monday again!

After a few days spent in Madrid, I am now back in Lisbon and ready to resume my duties! But before that, here are some pictures taken in the spanish capital.

(This one was actually taken in october, holding my boyfriend's double bass outside his school.)

( Our dinner date, at FOSTER'S :) )

Ángeles Santos, A World


The last set of pictures were taken at Museo Reina Sofia, where Picasso's Guernica is. Visitors are not allowed to take pictures of that part of the museum, so I cannot show the painting. After seeing it for the second time, my feelings remain unchanged: it is an amazing painting, overwhelming in its size and in the symbols it helds. Really worth the visit and on sundays you can visit the collection for free ( from 2:30 pm until 7 pm).

Jumper with sheep: OYSHO
White scarf: MANGO
Leather jacket: BLEND SHE
Skirt: H&M
Boots: UGG


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me