Back in Madrid

I know I've been a little M.I.A so here are some pictures of what I've been up to.
After arriving on thursday, there wasn't much to do so the night went on with a nice meal at home and some Criminal Minds episodes. But I managed to have some hot chocolate at AUDREY's shortly after arriving.


Yesterday was spent walking around in the afternoon, while at night we went to a cozy gathering to celebrate Saint Cecilia, patron of musicians. 


(some stores in Fuencarral Street)

And now, before going out to have dinner, I'm enjoying some black tea and my new purchases!


KIKO Quick Dry Nail Lacquer #819 & #803
LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel
MARIAGE FRÈRES Black Marco Polo Tea

Have a wonderful weekend!!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me