New Stuff!!

Yesterday I had a little accident: I broke my glasses. In my infinite wisdom I decided to put them in my pocket, forget about it and then go sit down...amazing right?
Since the lenses were ok, I just needed to replace the frame. I found none to match the lenses so I had to buy everything new (Bless you, promotions!!). Curious?


 Here's me with the old ones,

  

This outfit was featured in a post, see it here!
And now me with the new glasses,


 I feel like they're a bit nerdy but I really liked them. I was a little tired of narrow frames, these ones seemed like a good change (although they're red too, but still a change). Yay or nay?

Jeans: PULL & BEAR
Tshirt: PULL & BEAR
Jacket: TOMMY HILFIGER
Necklace: STONE BY STONE
Earrings: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE

Super Volume Mascara: THE BODY SHOP
Lip Line Fixer: THE BODY SHOP
Lipstick Sephora Rouge in Hot Tango: SEPHORA
Soap Honey I Washed the Kids: LUSH

This is it for my sunday! Tomorrow I'll have a surprise to show you all and I just can't wait!!

XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. Que estranho ver-te com uns óculos diferentes!! Mas são giros :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. houve quem me visse e nem desse por ela xD Thanks!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me