Spring Nymph


Top: PULL & BEAR
Skirt: ZARA
Necklace: ACCESSORIZE
Head piece: ACCESSORIZE
Belt: STRADIVARIUS

Well, this was me today. I went out for a while, but it was a really quiet day. And a beautiful one too. Sun and warmth seem to be here to stay and I'm loving everymoment of it!
I really like this outfit. I love the skirt and the way it works so well with different styles and combinations. Plus the colour, combined with the colours of the top releases me from the darkness of winter and makes way to all the brightness that's arriving with spring. And I love paisley prints! Maybe soon I'll be wearing the same skirt but in mint. It's just hanging there in my closet, eager to go out!

Any plans for tomorrow? Tell me about in a comment, I'd love to know!

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes