Lacey Friday!


I missed these tights. They make me feel super feminine and matching them with this lace skirt seemed like a good idea. As for the top, the fact that it's beige, makes it perfect to match with the skirt. For a little bit more colour, I used my bright pink lipstick and drew a thin line on my eyes with a black eyeliner.

Top: PULL & BEAR
Skirt: ZARA
Tights: CALZEDONIA
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON

Earrings: STONE BY STONE
Ring: STONE BY STONE
Green Bracelet: PAREDES DE COURA Music Festival, Summer '12
Black/White/Teal Bracelet: from Mexico
Onix and Pearls Bracelet: STONE BY STONE

Independent Eyeliner: LUSH
Glamour Lipstick: LUSH
Shimmer Cubes: THE BODY SHOP LILY COLE Edition (I used the lilac one)


Have an awesome weekend beauties! What are your plans?
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes