At the end of the day



Tshirt: PAREDES DE COURA '12
Shorts: OYSHO
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE


Well, at the end of the day and at the end of the week. My week was filled with excitement, all thanks to our new puppy, Paco. I don't recall meeting a pet so likeable or who enjoyed human company so much!
As always, I'd love to hear from you. Yes, you there, reading the post! Don't be shy, leave a comment and tell me what you think! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the recent posts or anything at all!

My weekend will have music, again. I'll attend a classical music concert with works of W.A.Mozart, H.Purcell and someone else I don't recall. How's your weekend going to be? Tell me all about it in a comment! :)

XOXO,

M

P.S.: Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me