"Sun, sun, sun here it comes"

The title is a verse from one of my favourite songs ever and one I often sing in sunny days: The Beatles "Here comes the sun". And today is a beautiful sunny day in Lisbon. And a warm one, too! Seems like spring is arriving a little bit everyday now.

And taking advantage of the good weather, I went out with my mom and we both ate ice creams!


 The Amorino store is new on this street and I read about the Paris store and how they make your ice cream shaped like a flower. I tried passion fruit and caramel and the flavours were D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!



 And this is me! I really don't wear a lot of make up, just eyeliner and lipstick. There's also my Balm for Split Ends and the Passion Fruit Shower Gel (yup, I love passion fruit in all its forms).

Trench coat: STRADIVARIUS
Jeans: PULL & BEAR
Top: STRADIVARIUS
Purple jacket: ZARA
Hat: ACCESSORIZE
Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STARS
Bag: ACCESSORIZE

I'll be going out tonight, listen to some Samba. How about you, any plans for tonight?

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes