What inspires me!

Somedays I just wake up feeling a little uninspired and I start doing random searches, in my head, through my music, in the web, anything to pick me up. I'm writting this as I listen to the complete OST of The Nightmare Before Christmas, one of my favourite movies of all time.

My search today seems a little random (perhaps because the album is on shuffle mode?), but these are all small things that inspire me, one way or another.



Just a little note: The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a book I really want to read; The Rite of Spring is my favourite orchestral piece; 36 Views of Mount Fuji is a brilliant collection of japonese illustrations and you can see them all online. The remaining images are things that I look for in my clothing, ideas for my room, icons I look up to. 

All of the images were taken from Google except the last one. I took it on a trip to Sintra (Portugal).

XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. Li o Perks e vi o filme, gostei muito e recomendo. Gostei tanto do livro que o li num dia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. óptimo! mal posso esperar por ver o filme, já o tenho no pc! E o livro tb já não vai demorar muito!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes