Just another Wednesday

I decided to pamper my skin today. And what better way to do so than with the help of LUSH COSMETICS?



Ocean Salt Facial Scrub
Imperialis Moisturiser
Tea Tree Water
Independent Eyeliner

And also, a little help from M.A.C, with the Electra Eyeshadow! Here's a detail from the eyes:



And now the clothes:



Jumper: OYSHO
Pants: BIMBA & LOLA
Long earrings: from Turkey
Small earrings: STONE BY STONE
Ring: STONE BY STONE

I guess this is it for today. I can't wait for the rain to go away and warm weather to arrive... I miss flipflops, sandals and dresses with no tights!

XOXO,





p.s: I'm sorry for the delay, but the power went off and I went to bed, instead of waiting :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes