Wear-a-dress-Tuesday!

As the title says, today I wore a dress! It was a normal day, but it was sunny. It's been raining for over a week, every single day, but today was a sunny day! *hugegrin* And to celebrate and welcome the sun, I decided to wear a dress. I don't think it worked because tonight the rain will be back. Anyway, here are the pictures.


Here are my faithful companions of the day. Glamour Lipstick, Independent Eyeliner and Snow Fairy Shower Gel from LUSH. Vitamin E Intense Moistoure Cream and Eyeshadow Set from THE BODY SHOP. I used the light green eyeshadow to contrast with the black eyeliner.




Dress: bought in Madrid
Tights: CALZEDONIA
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON
Necklace: STONE BY STONE
Rings: STONE BY STONE

Pony tail, yay or nay?
I hope you're all having an awesome week!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes