A new friend and the arrival of Spring!

Yes, definitely I'm feeling the Spring now! Hopefully I can leave all the tights in the drawer and go out with bare legs! Hello bright colours, hello good weather, hello Spring!

Spring also brought something unexpected with her. I'd like to introduce Paco!


Paco. A dog my sis found abandoned and brought home. He seems to be a pup, looks healthy and is the most perfect pup. No messing around, no noises, no barking...sleeps all day (to the sound of Blind Melon and Noah and the Whale) and loves people!
And now to today's outfit! I haven't published outfits in a while so let's see what Spring is doing to my outfits:


Tshirt: ZARA
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: CONVERSE ALL STARS
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE

Isn't he adorable? :)
Well, Paco and me wish everyone a nice wednesday!
XOXO,

M


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me