Spring hits my wardrobe!

That's right! Today I bought myself a treat. But more on that  if you see the whole post!
Today I tried to avoid the black and greys of my wardrobe. I have come to the conclusion that I need more cotton and more colours in my outfits. And today I avoided an outfit dominated by black or too dark colours.



Blouse: H&M
Trousers: BIMBA & LOLA
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE

As for today's treat, it was featured in my post Pick your colour! and it was #6:



In the post, I featured the coral one, but today I couldn't resist this pale yellow. Colour needs to enter my wardrobe and yellow is a colour I don't usually wear. I have to say, BIMBA & LOLA has the most amazing items for this season and I'm so happy I brought this one home with me! There's colour, patterns, fabrics, leathers... irresistible!

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so don't hesitate to comment!

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes