Yellow for a concert!

That's right. Today I went to a concert: the same orchestra I saw last weekend played today, this time in Lisbon. 

The concert was amazing, I really love listening to this orchestra. If you take into account the fact that most of them aren't even 18, the performance is even more amazing!

Moving on, here's the oufit for the concert. The pictures were taken after I got home, so forgive my messy hair!


Blouse: BIMBA & LOLA
Shorts: OYSHO
Shoes: PEPE JEANS LONDON
Hair pins: DARK DOLL (custom made)
Jewelry: STONE BY STONE
Necklace: traditional portuguese jewelry

Eyeliner: Control, LUSH
Pink Nail Polish: KIKO
Glitter Nail Polish: H&M

I'm happy with the blouse. I really like how it looks on me and it's super comfortable, the cotton feels amazing!
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and recharged their batteries for the week that's about to begin. Have an awesome week, lovelies.

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me