Me and Mickey

Well my lovelies, here's to another sunday night! I know everyone's shivering and fearing the begining of another week, but let's do some positive thinking. It's a whole new week to blog (for those of you who have a blog), to mix outfits, to find places to relax in your city. A whole new week that can be filled with excitement and wonders.

As for my sunday, it started off with a lovely breakfast: croissant, hot chocolate, scones, sun and a beautiful view of the river. Here's my part of the breakfast and today's outfit!


Jeans: PULL & BEAR
Tshirt: DISNEYLAND Paris
Shirt: LA SENZA
Sneakers: CONVERSE ALL STARS
Bag: BIMBA & LOLA

Necklace: ACCESSORIZE
Earrings: ACCESSORIZE
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: ACCESSORIZE
Onix bracelet: STONE BY STONE

After the wonderful breakfast, I came home and did something I'd been missing for a long time: I played The Sims 3! I'm an addict and I just started a new game. And Paco decided to keep me company while I played :)


Cutest pup ever, always looking for attention and cuddling!


The two of us wish you all an awesome week!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me