"Yeah we danced on table tops"

Hello everyone!
Actually, I didn't dance on table tops tonight! I stayed home, had a nice dinner and just before I go to bed I wanted to show you today's outfit. I hope you like it!


Jumpsuit: H&M
Tights: TOPSHOP
Sneakers: CONVERSE ALL STARS
Earrings: ACCESSORIZE
Necklace: traditional portuguese jewelry

Eyeliner: LUSH

Today's post is a quick one but I really wanted to show the jumpsuit. Feels like spring is finally arriving and lighter fabrics are becoming the best choice (although it's black and I did wear it with my jumper from OYSHO, the one with sheeps). So, no wild nights or days, just a peaceful friday to quietly end the week!

Have an amazing weekend darlings!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes