Sales!

Apparently I'm being really lucky this season. Right on day one of sales' season I managed to get the pair of jeans I wanted from MANGO (the whole store had 50% off, it felt like a jungle). Found them underneath a pile of non-jeans, far from where they were supposed to be and exactly the last pair in my size! After that, I walked around and went to a couple of other stores only to end up at H&M and find the shirt I've been wanting so much at a very nice price! I love the jewel-tone and the detail on the collar!!


LUSH is a nice place to visit right now. I brought home a little Stardust and some Angels Delight to brighten my days until next winter.


Stardust contains:
- Snow Fairy Shower Gel
- Candy Mountain Bubble Bath
- Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt
- Snow Fairy Sparkle Massage Bar
- Space Girl Bath Bomb
- Rock Star Soap

Have you bought anything in the winter sales?
Have a lovely week everyone!

XOXO,


M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes