Mint and dark

After what seemed to be a very long week, I finally found the time to relax. Between the flu and work, I had no time (or patience, to be honest) to plan nice things for the blog. 

But today I did do something nice. I took pictures for an ootd-post, something that has been missing around here. Since my bf moved to Madrid, I lost my beloved photographer. But today I was inspired: it was a very sunny saturday, I was very well rested (12 hours of sleep can do that) and I really liked the clothes I picked to wear today.

I hope you like these as much as I do. :)


Shirt: H&M
Jeans: MANGO
Blue earrings: STONE BY STONE
Earcuff: H&M
Set of three rings: BIMBA & LOLA
Left hand ring: STONE BY STONE
Right hand ring: STONE BY STONE

Lipstick: H&M


I hope you have a wonderful sunday, maybe another outfit post tomorrow, how about that? :)
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes