It's time to grow up

Isn't it funny how everyone loves tshirts? We buy and buy tshirts and then a time comes when you have to stop and think if it's still apropriate to wear tshirts. I mean, going to work everyday wearing tshirts isn't a very good thing. And this has happened to me. 
Working as an assistant has made me reconsider my outfits and what should I wear as work outfits. And so my search for blouses began. Although my love for tshirts has not gone away, I acquired some more sophisticated choices: chiffon with an embroidery in the back and black and white peplum blouse.

É engraçado como as tshirts são um item tão apreciado. Compramos e compramos tshirts até à altura em que temos de parar e repensar se continuam a ser adequadas. Ir trabalhar todos os dias de tshirt não é a melhor opção. E isto passou-se comigo.
Trabalhar como assistente fez-me repensar o meu guarda-roupa e as minhas escolhas para usar no trabalho. E assim começou a minha procura de blusas. As tshirts continuam a estar nos favoritos, mas faziam falta peças mais sofisticadas: chiffon com as costas bordadas e uma blusa peplum em preto e branco.


Another love I have is for my ADIDAS and for my ALL STARS. But I can't wear them to work everyday or no one will take me seriously! *giggles* And so I bought these ballerinas, to allow me to have other options besides my oxford shoes. Comfortable and so feminine, I can't wait for the rain to go away so I can wear them. And the pants, you ask? Black, SUPER high waisted. Perfect!!

Outra coisa que adoro são os meus ADIDAS e os meus ALL STARS. Mas usá-los todos os dias no trabalho é garantido que não me vão levar a sério. E assim comprei estas sabrinas, ficando com outras opções além dos sapatos oxford. Confortáveis e femininas, mal posso esperar que deixe de chover para as poder usar. E as calças, perguntam vocês? Pretas, cintura SUPER subida. Perfeitas!

Both blouses and pants: ZARA
Ballerinas: MEL BY MELISSA


Now I'll get back to watching rehearsals for an upcoming concert! :) Have an awesome saturday!
Agora vou continuar a assistir aos ensaios dum concerto que está para breve! :) Que tenham um óptimo sábado!


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me