Tops and stains

After careful consideration and a lot of reading, I decided to try the new REVLON Just Bitten Kissable. Aparently it's a big hit and a wonderful product (according to some bloggers) and I ordered the shade Lovesick

My order was placed on www.skin.pt , an online store that also has a monthly beauty box. The website contains a variety of products from cosmetics to body and skin care, mostly found on pharmacies and chemists. The advantage is they have lower prices and occasionally you might get special promotions and great deals.

The website also sells ESSIE products and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try out their repairing base coat, since my nails seem to have joined some rebellion and chip and break all the time!

After finalizing my order on wednesday morning, it took only 24h for the package to arrive! Curious?


As soon as you open the box, you could feel a very intense scent from CAUDALIE and they also sent me a sample from the perfume you see on the second image: Masakï Eau de Parfum. The way the package was presented was great, everything inside the box was well placed and the wrapping was intact. As for the products... I can't wait to test them.

I hope you continue to have a wonderful friday!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes