Birthday celebrations

They say as you get older, you lose interest in your own birthday, but that's not true for me (at least not yet). Monday I celebrated my 24th birthday but celebrations began the previous night, with a dinner with daddy in a very trendy place in Lisbon: the old Mercado da Ribeira has been converted into a space with some of the best restaurants in town, and the centre of it has been filled with long tables, eliminating the idea of a private meal and stimulating a sense of community.
On monday I then had lunch with mommy and at night was time to change into a little black dress and dine with the sweetest boyfriend at a sushi place. First time eating sushi and a success.

Here are some pictures of the day:




Have a great wednesday!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes