For November I want...

I want no rain and warm weather, but since that is not possible, let's talk about what is: boots, cozy sweaters and ponchos! I love all of these things and found some very cute ones, just waiting to come home with me!!

 
1, 2 and 4: STRADIVARIUS
3: PULL & BEAR
5: BIMBA & LOLA
6: OYSHO

This season, STRADIVARIUS has really surprised me: the collection has a couple nice items and the tshirts with messages are really awesome! Plus the cardigan has a very great fabric and pattern! The backpack is shown here in black, because the site doesn't show the burgundy one. Really, really beautiful!

I saw the boots a few weeks ago as I was hanging out with a friend. She looked so stylish and feminine that I had to ask her where she bought them. I still need to make up my mind about them, but they'll probably come home with me in a few more weeks!

It's no secret I love BIMBA & LOLA so of course I would want a bag this winter. And this one, in metallic green is just so perfect! Maybe Santa will be kind to me...

OYSHO has a collaboration with Mr. Wonderful (you might know the mugs and notepads with funny quotes and unicorns) and this sweater is so cozy and soft that all I can think of is taking it home with me and spending my weekends wearing it!


Have you seen these items in stores? Are there others you wish you could buy?
Have a great weekend.

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes