Life motos

I don't know if it's because I'm turning 25 this year, because uncertainty seems a constant for young adults, with the strugle to find a suitable job and making it through, or because my life has suffered a slight change: at times I feel lost and without garanties of what's to come. I like plans, guidelines to show me the way and the finish line. I like stability, routines. And when that fails (and it has failed), confusion settles in and doubts make their appearence. Sometimes, the rug gets pulled so hard from your feet, your only chance is to fall hard on your bum, get up and change the plot.
I seek inspiration (badum tss) where I can find it, and reading quotes and motos are a great therapy (for me at least). Call it a pre-birthday crisis, but I have felt uninspired and a little out of place, even. 

Let it to Pinterest to inspire someone. Some colour books with mandalas, I search for words of wisdom and confidence! :)



Have a great week and spread positive vibes!!
XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. sometimes (most of the times) bad stages in life are the beginning or even the moto for the best ones. I seen it happen to me so many times, that wonderful situations arose simply of bad ones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes