Colour me nude

Happy monday everyone!!

Today I want to share with you two new things I got.
Have you heard about M.A.C's Faerie Whispers collection?


This is one of the promotional images. I got excited as soon as I saw the first pictures: girly, delicate and mysterious.


When I saw images of the products, I was a little aprehensive. I don't usually wear such pale and neutral colours, but guess what? I got myself two lipsticks! 


Don't be fooled by the "cremesheen", they have a great colour!


The darker, mocca-like lipstick is Among the fireflies. The caramel one is Midsummer Night. The images and swatches I saw online made Among the fireflies look more like a nude of a pink shade and I had my mind set on getting it. It turned out to be more brown, very 90's but, strangely enough, I liked it. Midsummer Night was a suprise and I ended up bring both with me home.


Wearing Among the fireflies


Wearing Midsummer Night

Would you buy any of these lipsticks? Do you wear nude shades often? Let me know :)


Where to find them/€€: M.A.C stores/ c. 20€ (limited edition with regular packaging)

Other makeup I was wearing: SLEEK BB cream, M.A.C Mineralize concealer/ bloting powder/ mascara, THE BODY SHOP White Khol Pencil, H&M blush

Jacket and body: OYSHO


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me