The travel diaries: countdown

Starts today. Countdown begins at two weeks.

Me. In two weeks time.
Me. In London!!


All I can say is FINALLY! I have been wanting to go for so long and it's so close...that's the problem with close destinations: you leave them for last because "I can go anytime!".


It's as cliché as it gets, but you kind of want to see all these things when you go to London, right? 
Now that Severus Snape is no longer Master of Potions, I want to go even more and see the platform!
( at a certain time, I actually believed I was going to Hogwarts and waited for my letter all day when I turned 11).

Got any tips for a first timer in Her Majesty's land?
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me