The travel diaries: London Part 1

Hello everyone!

As you've seen in the previous posts of the series, I visited London for the first time earlier this month.
I had three whole days to explore the wonders of the city and it wasn't enough, I need to go back!!

At first, I thought about dividing the photos between three posts - one for each day - but turns out I had too many photos, so there'll be more than three. Here are the first impressions of a very grey but oh so beautiful London.











What a beautiful place. I loved everything you see in the pictures, even in such a cloudy and cold day.
In the first picture you can see us inside a bus but that was only to reach Westminster. We walked the whole morning, from Westminster to Horse Guard Parade, on to St. James's Park, Buckingham Palace, the Mall and finishing at Trafalgar Square. It's the statistics for the entire day: we walked 16,58km. And I'd guess most of it was done until we reached Trafalgar.


Don't miss the next posts, I'll be working on them this weekend and hopefully I'll also get started on the other media of this trip.

Have a great weekend!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes