The travel diares: Hong Kong part 2

Here it is, second part of my stay in Hong Kong, last summer.






My friends know me well and they took me out for the most local and authentic food. Dim sum is one of my favourite things ever and this one, at a market in Hong Kong, was de-li-ci-oooous! Plus, I got to see the master at its craft!





Hong Kong has so many street art, you just have to look for it.



Albus and I went to visit an old prison (he did feel a little odd, remembering his stay in Azkaban and all).









Shiba 💜


The best way to end the day? Late afternoon hike! Yay!!


Albus enjoyed the view.



My last activity in Hong Kong was visiting the Big Buddha in Lantau Island.







Upon arriving, I wasn't sure if I should go to the Buddha first and then do the hike or the other way around. I'm glad I did the Buddha first. Scroll down the photos and you'll see why.



And this scenery was just...wow!








To end the day, a visit to Po Lin Monastery.





As I made my way back to the bus, this was my final sight: the Buddha completely covered by clouds. Good thing I took Albus there first, right?


This was Hong Kong for me. I was quite tired and didn't feel like waking up too early to do stuff, but I did manage to see a few things.

Stay tuned. There are still some pictures left to show before I'm ready to head back to Lisbon. Albus and I made one more stop...


M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me