High up in the clouds


Yesterday was I Seek Inspiration's first anniversary! It was hard and it didn't always pay up in the beginning, but I kept doing it because I like it! I blog because I want, when I want. And that makes me happy!
This little spot on the blogsphere couldn't have made it through without followers, so thanks to all of you, who keep reading and coming back for more posts. 
And thanks to my boyfriend, who believed in me and takes pictures of me in random places for the outfit posts! :)

To brighten up this grey monday, take a look of the pictures I took yesterday, as I approached my beautiful Lisbon.


As for today, it's a tights-and-boots kind of day!


XOXO,

M





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me