The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain

If you follow my little daily adventures on Instagram, you might have noticed I caught a plane yesterday!

Can you guess where I'm at? The title has a hint...
That's right, I'm in Spain, particularly in Madrid, visting my special someone! My boyfriend moved here to study double bass, so I'm going to be posting and publishing from here sometimes! :) It is indeed a beautiful city and despite the bad weather, I managed to walk a little. 
I'll leave you with a few pictures I took today and tomorrow I'll show you where I went for dinner, since today's a very special day!



See you all tomorrow and have a wonderful and happy friday!

XOXO,

M




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me