Images tell a story #3

This week, the post will be a "Best off" of the days in Madrid. Since I've been back, I haven't taken a lot a of pictures, but I'll make an extra effort to bring new things for the next one!

Sunday


Monday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday


Saturday



As Spring seems to arrive, little by little since today it rained, I crave bright colours and ZARA seems to know exactly how to make me sigh. The shoes seem so fresh and happy and the jacket, because of my obsession with black jackets, has made it to my wishlist for this Spring!

And to end this post, I'll leave you with a song that makes me smile. I searched a little about it and came across this brief explanation and this.


Have an amazing week!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes