Wishlist: Spring

Since last week, the sun has been shinning over Lisbon (and in Madrid, did you see the post from my last day there?). And, since it's March already and Spring should be here any day now, I'll leave you with a little wishlist for these warm sunny days!

This time I've included a perfume. Since I own too many, I don't usually care. But then, all of a sudden, my perfumes are coming to an end I need to look for new options. And I've found a pretty good one!

Cerulean Blue is a hit this new season. From makeup to clothes, to shoes and accessories, take your pick from one of its many tones.



Eye paint in Solomon Islands and Concealer, NARS
Dress and shoes, ZARA
OH, Lola! Perfume, MARC JACOBS

As for the dress...well, it's red and I've been searching for one!


Have a wonderful wednesday!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me