Images tell a story #45

In the spirit of a retrospective, here are some of the last pictures of 2014 and the first from 2015 :)

2014


2015



Blogging has been a little on the background for me in the last months. I lost some inspiration and started questioning if I should continue to blog. Getting a nearly full time job hasn't helped, but I decided to keep on seeking inspiration.

2015 is beginning and this is what I want:

* travel somewhere I have never been to and to go back to known places!
* find my focus and keep on blogging, more and better!
* improve at my job!
* learn spanish (at this point is more a question of practice rather than learn)
* be more spontaneous and less shy!
* be happy, every single day!


Have a wonderful year and may your resolutions be fulfilled! :)
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes