It's Monday!!

Here's to a new week! Here's to having a smile on your face when everyone around is mad it's Monday. I don't care if the skies are grey and it's cold all around! Here's to a positive attitude!

Now, moving on to interesting things...today I decided to take a good care of myself. And my day started with these goodies:




my shower jelly WOOSH and my facial scrub OCEAN SALT, both from LUSH; and my soft and scented Lotus and Frangipani Flower Body Puree from THE BODY SHOP.
These were followed by me leaving the house on a hurry. But I stopped by the mirror and put the following on:





SHEPORA Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner (black), H&M Lipgloss and THE BODY SHOP Candied Ginger Lip Balm. The balm is from last year but aparently TBS brought it back and with a new design: it has the Gingerbread Man on the lid!! So cute *.*

And I decided to take a walk today. I went to a typical tourist spot in Lisbon, with lots of cool monuments and coffee shops and bakeries: Chiado. And there's a lot of shops too! Being that the case, I went to H&M and brought home this pretty baby:





Dress - H&M
Belt - STRADIVARIUS
Necklace - typical portuguese jewelry
Tights - PULL&BEAR


And, as I mentioned, I'm ending this post with some very cool Christmas gifts. Plus, they are all under 20€ and there's an online shop :) These are my LUSH suggestions.






Festive Sheer, 11,95€

 Ponche Shower Gel
 Sandy Santa Scrub




Had A Very Shiny Nose, 16,5€

  Snow Globe Soap
  Northern Lights Soap
  North Pole Soap



Snow Fairy Gift, 16,95€

  Angel's Delight Soap
  Snow Fairy Shower Gel
  Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar



 The Sweetest Thing, 16,95€

  Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
  Godmother Soap
  Shimmy Shimmy Glitter Bar



Winter Wonderland, 8,95€

  Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion
  Snowcake Soap












So, I hope you like these gifts. Have a good night and sweet dreams *.*

XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes