Tuesday Lush!

Ah, what a good thing to wake up and see a blue sky and, after so many grey days, the SUN! That's right, sun is shining in Lisbon!

Yesterday I made a little selection of gift boxes from LUSH. Although they make great gifts, there are other things in the shop you can buy to make your own gift box. Since I love shops that fight against animal testing and use all sorts of community trade products, I'm constantly buying bags that promote those things. Like this one:

LUSH, 10€

It's nice and makes a good gift bag. Here are some suggestions of things I would LOVE to get in a bag like this (hopefully you too!!) :




Bubblegum Lip Scrub, 7,25€






 





Snow Fairy Shower Gel, 9,95€















Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream, 23,95€



 






Woosh Shower Jelly, 4,9€














 Mmm Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt, 5,15€




 The Enchanter Bath Bomb, 4,95€





Think Pink Bath Bomb, 3,75€




A Million Kisses Lip Tint, 8,10€













These are probably the products in the website that interest me the most. I have some bath bombs waiting to be tested, hopefully a nice bubble bath awaits me soon!

Now it's time to go out and enjoy the sunlight!
XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. I really like the snow fairy body wash..i totally forgotten about this one.
    Need to write it down somewhere so I wont for get it again on my next lush trip.


    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! is it really good? I haven't had the opportunity to go to a Lush and try it, I'm glad you told me!now I really want to buy it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes