And Spring gets a little closer

I don't know how's the weather where you're reading this but here it's rainy and cold and grey. And I hate it!!!! I just want the sun to shine, maybe a little warmth (but not too much, I still want to wear my UGG boots a little more). Everywhere brands and designers are launching Spring/Summer collections and I already found some very interesting things at...tchanan, Bimba&Lola, that's where!

I only discovered this brand a little over a year ago and I am absolutely fascinated. It's fresh, it's girly and ladylike at the same time and a little extravagant.
They've already launched some items from the SS collection on their eshop and I decided to show my favourite (so far):



Light blue trousers that go great with a white shirt or a colourful top.

  

Two aweosme rings, love the colours!



Dress with a graphic pattern. Love the cut, the colours...


I hope they reveal more of the collection soon and I can't wait to see it!



XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes