M goes Bimba&Lola

So, it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of BIMBA&LOLA. I have posted several things from their Winter Collection, I have been sighing and wishing for a B&L leather bag...well, I just wanted to share some of my favourite pieces with you all. Well, the earrings and the ring don't really go along with the outfit, but I really really like them. 


1 - Shirt, 48€  2 - Sandals, 69€  3 - Ring, 17€  4 - Skirt, 37€  5 - Earrings, 31€  6 - Bag, 172€


Although these are items from the W'12 collection, everything put together just feels like Spring. The pink shade with the heels and the white shirt...I just can't wait to see what do they have ready for the Spring Collection - actually, I saw a few images from the showroom a fellow blogger attended, and everything seems sooo nice. I can't wait to see it!


I guess this is it for tonight, this was my little bit of inspiration!
XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes