Ah those beautiful things called "Promotions"

Brands really like to tempt me!! I was looking for news on Facebook and tchanan!! LUSH says they have products at -50%...seriously? Why do this to me? 








Quality Treats Gift Box, 22,5€










The Snow Fairy is also 50% off, I'm thinking about getting another one, I need to be prepared until the next winter!!



And PEPE JEANS? Andy Warhol's line is also on sale... and the Chelsea jacket ( 85€ ) is calling me, calling me...






Buy it or don't buy it?! By the way, the whole line is gorgeous, it's a crime!!











Well, of course there are other things, but these are the items I really fell in love with. 
Let's see which ones I end up buying :)


XOXO,

M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

5 fashion things having a job has taught me

Colour wishes