Incoming

I had one of the most relaxing weekends in ages... I slept 12hours every night and the days were spent in absolute relaxation. 
Saturday I decided to go to for the first time to a fairly known flea market in Lisbon. Feira das Almas happens once a month, on the first saturday of each month, and brings together not only vintage/second-hand sellers, but also artisans and homemade produtcs. 

As I arrived, I felt the setting was a bit more alternative than what I would have imagined: an old warehouse with very loud live-mixed music and a certain fragrance in the air. There was a lot of people, I could barely move (let alone take pictures, sorry), but I managed to see a few things and buy a few things :)


Although there were some second-hand items thar caught my eye at first, I was immediately discouraged by the fact that: a) it wasn't my size, or b) too expensive. So I turned to the hand/homemade produtcs and bought:

Orange and poppy seeds cookies
Aphrodisiac whipped cream
Official canvas bag with logo


Despite my initial aversion to the music, the smells, I ended up liking the market and plan on going back next month.
But saturday wasn't over. Since I was already in a shopping mood, I visited a couple of second-hand stores (unsuccessfully) and a few other stores, returning home with also the following:


Bath lilly and Honey hand cream: THE BODY SHOP
Trousers: PRIMARK
Earphones: PHILIPS

Have you done any shopping lately?
Have a great sunny week ;)

XOXO,

M

Comments

  1. 1 - adoro a cor das calças
    2 - não sabia da existência desse mercado(feira, tenho de lá ir. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eles vão fazer um arraial nos Santos, já deve estar a informação no facebook deles :)
      Além dessa cor, há mil por onde escolher, incluindo umas verde menta lindas!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Universal

Tuesday with a little Tease

5 fashion things having a job has taught me